Help us spread the love and Gospel of Christ around the world today! LGF is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
|LGF Mission / LGF Vision / LGF Core Values / LGF Beliefs / LGF Ministry Model |
Loving God Fellowship is an interdenominational fellowship of believers desiring to reach, equip and empower people to fulfill the Great Commandment of loving God and loving people (Matthew 22:36-39, Luke 10:25-37) and to fulfill the Great Commission of making disciples (Matthew 28:18-20).
The vision of Loving God Fellowship is to impact cities and communities through believers ministering at the point of need just as Jesus led, commissioned and empowered His followers to do until He comes.
- Loving God
- Exalting Christ
- Placing priority on prayer
- Emphasizing biblical preaching and teaching that guides, instructs, and encourages
- Promoting an environment that focuses on life, joy, and hope
- Embracing and loving people from all walks of life
- Reaching those with the Gospel that are not yet following Jesus
- Celebrating God's gracious gift of diversity in mankind
- Encouraging believers to serve God through serving people and community
- Practicing humility
- There is only one true God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; Mark 12:29)
The Bible is God's perfect, reliable and authoritative guide for all of our beliefs and actions. (2 Timothy 3:15-16).
Man is born with a sinful nature and that the only means of being cleansed from sin is by God's grace through faith in Jesus Christ (John 3:16; John 14:16; Romans 10:13-15; Ephesians 2:8,9)
In water baptism by immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation (Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47,48; Romans 6:4)
In remembering Christ's suffering and death for our salvation through Holy Communion (1 Corinthians 11:23-32).
In the provision of power for life and service that comes to the believer through the Holy Spirit (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; Galatians 5:16-25; 2 Timothy 1:7)
In divine healing through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross (Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:14-16)
The church of Jesus Christ is the universal, spiritual body of believers from every tribe, tongue, kindred and race of peoples ( Ephesians 1:20-23; 1 Corinthians 12:12-14; Colossians 1:18-19; Revelation 5:9)
In the return of Jesus for His faithful followers (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Romans 8:23; Titus 2:13; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52), in the final judgment (Matthew 25:46; Mark 9:43-48; Revelation 19:20; 20:11-15; 21:8) and in the new heavens and the new earth ( 2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21, 22)
LGF Ministry Model